AMAZON: Snuggle Sac Fall Throw Blanket



I love throw blankets. I have all sorts, all materials possible, and sizes from a lap piece to something fit for a queen sized bed. I have never had a throw blanket quite like this. I was skeptical about the seller's description. Now that I have this throw in my hands, I can vouch that this blanket goes above and beyond their written representation.

 


FUNCTIONS/FEATURES: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
MATCH SELLER'S DESCRIPTION: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
PATTERN: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
STURDINESS: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
PACKAGING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
PET-FRIENDLY: Somewhat
FINAL RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


 

This pumpkin theme, orange and white blanket is knitted* with luxurious microfiber fabric. The colored threads are neatly woven rather than printed. It is reversible, with white pumpkins in an orange field. The total size is 50"x 60".

I appreciate its breathability and softness. It has a decent weight and doesn't smother. It's not meant for rugged outdoor activity, however.

The throw arrives in a vacuum sealed pouch, complete with that vacuum sealed stink. You should put it through the wash before using it. "It’s safe to wash in a machine with cold water and a gentle cycle. To dry, you can use a mild circulation and no heat tumble dryer." 

I highly recommend this throw blanket. I plan to purchase a second one for my spouse. It is the perfect throw blanket for a chilly Autumn evening

 

________

*As with any woven or knitted product, your furry companion can get its nails trapped within the threads. The smaller the dog, the easier the nails can snag. This holds true for cats, birds, and rodents. Please supervise your pet when you use the blanket (or any knitted thing, really).
   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unfortunate Fox Review

Simple Truth Cranberry Juice

AMAZON: Evelots 24 Pack Mandala Magazine File Holder with Labels