AMAZON: Eytino Half Zipper Sweatshirts for Women

 

The Eytino sweatshirt is perfect for Autumn walks, but it works nicely for casual day at the office to going out with friends as well. The zipper and hood give some extra warmth. 

My final rating for this garment is ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



I enjoyed wearing it this morning on a short walk with my dog. It's cozy, has decent elasticity, looks sharp, and is very breathable. My only complaint is the inside. It is not lined with anything. I understand the lack of softer material, however. 

 


 I do not know why these pics came out black & white

 

The sweatshirt's design and clean seams make it perfect for a casual day. It looks as good with sweatpants as it does with jeans and some jewelry. The stitching is fabulous! This shirt is meant to last.

The seller's description is honest and accurate. They offer other color choices for you.

I recommend this sweatshirt. It's money well spent on a very nice product.

FUNCTIONS/FEATURES: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
MATCH SELLER'S DESCRIPTION: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
PATTERN: n/a
STURDINESS: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
PACKAGING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
FINAL RATING: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unfortunate Fox Review

Simple Truth Cranberry Juice

AMAZON: Evelots 24 Pack Mandala Magazine File Holder with Labels