AMAZON: Eytino Plus Size Sweatshirt for Women

This Review is for the Eytino Plus Size Sweatshirt for Women  available on Amazon

 

This is a very nice sweater so let's break down the advertisement:


OVERVIEW

  • This garment arrived promptly. The packaging was shrink-wrapped, a nice touch for avoiding wrinkles. 
  • It did not have a plastic smell to it.Every seam is perfectly surged. I can not find a defect in any seam. The seller's description of this garment is accurate. The garment is incredibly soft, including the ribbing.There are a good range of colors.There are a good range of plus sizes.
  • One of the things not talked about is the sweater's ability to flatter your body. I've had two people that complimented it and asked where to buy it.


TESTS:
The garment does not go in the dryer, according to the care tag. I didn't test this; I love the garment!

CONS:
This garment is also offered by Olivia Mark. It is possible that Eytino removed the brand labels from the garment and edited the photos to remove the watermark. Eytino might be a genuine distributor. This is simple speculation on my part. I've brought it to the attention on Amazon


FINAL ASSESSMENT: My review covers just the garment and not the seller. This sweater is fantastic.

MATERIAL
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 DURABILITY
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 PRICING
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 COMFORT
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

 
_______________________
NOTE: the image above is from the seller's photos. My phone hates me; I reviewed this using a desktop.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unfortunate Fox Review

Simple Truth Cranberry Juice

AMAZON: Evelots 24 Pack Mandala Magazine File Holder with Labels