AMAZON: Evelots 24 Pack Mandala Magazine File Holder with Labels

These organizers are delightful. The black and white mandala pattern cover both the front and back of each box, as well as both sides. They come with labels but I haven't used them.

These easy-to-assemble organizers didn't just banish my desk clutter - they de-cluttered nine tall bookshelves in my office. Yep, I'm going to order more of them today.

They are advertised as "constructed with heavy-duty, coated cardboard", and they proved strong enough to keep my heavy files upright. I don't see any stress at the seams.

There are a few cons. These are made of paper and won't last as long as a plastic file holder. I'm guessing that they'll smudge if handled a lot. Only time will tell.

I highly recommend this product.

 

My overall rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rate features:
Easy to assemble ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sturdiness ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Durability ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

 

 



We all have different tastes. Hopefully this review collection will demonstrate just how different or similar our tastes can be.

It is almost certain that there's something you like about a product... and something you don’t like about my opinion of it. If that's the case, that's great!

As always, I’m offering my silly opinion. I’d love to read your own in the comment section.

Please contact me if I have left anything out or if something isn't clear. Most of all... I appreciate it when you find typos or correct my grammar. I make mistakes. Hey, my side kick is an opossum. She romps in packing peanuts and shreds product directions. It's absolutely distracting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unfortunate Fox Review

Simple Truth Cranberry Juice