AMAZON: LAMY's Lazy Susan Organizer

 


 

I purchased LAMY's Lazy Susan Organizer (the 2 Pack 12 Inch turntable) in November of 2022. It shipped quickly and arrived undamaged. It was exactly as described. I promptly abused one of them for your sake.

Large Space: I appreciate the turntable's size. It does fit more than I thought. However, I don't recommend using it in the refrigerator. Space is at a premium there.

Easy of Use: Take it out of the box and put it wherever. It rotates clockwise and counterclockwise smoothly and quietly and with minimal effort.

Easy to Clean: Exactly as promised.

Stable: It had no problem handling heavy product - I tested it using flour bags.  It really does have strong load-bearing and stability. I banged the organizer on the counter several times. It held up to that abuse. (It now resides on top of my microwave, fully functional, without a sign of wear on it.)

Stylish: It fits most decor, from country to urban.

Bonus: Anything meant to sit inside a cabinet or rest on a flat surface needs to remain in place. This organizer's silicone pads keep it in place even if rotated quickly.

After all this time, the things still hold up and function as though they were brand new.

LAMY's Lazy Susan Kitchen Organizer is worth the price. I highly recommend this product.


 

My Amazon Review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unfortunate Fox Review

Simple Truth Cranberry Juice

AMAZON: Evelots 24 Pack Mandala Magazine File Holder with Labels